We are the experts when it comes to garage door repair. Our team of professional technicians can help with all your garage door needs, from installation and maintenance to new garage doors and openers. It doesn’t matter if you need assistance during regular business hours or after-hours emergencies – we’re here for you!
We understand that a malfunctioning garage door can be a real inconvenience, so our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and get your garage door back up and running as quickly as possible. We have a wide range of services available, so please don’t hesitate to call us if you need help!
Some of the services we provide include:
- Garage door installation and replacement
- Repair of garage doors, openers, springs, panels…the list goes on!
We also offer a wide range of parts for your convenience. So if you need a new garage opener or an additional remote control to operate all the doors in your house at once – we can help!
- 24/7 and 365 days a year availability
- A one hour response time in case of emergencies or urgent requests
- All work is insured for your protection. Our technicians are experienced, friendly and pleasant to work with. We will respect the agreed upon timeframe and we won’t leave until you’re 100% satisfied!
How do you know if your garage door spring is broken?
If your garage door is not responding to the remote control, if it’s making unusual noises or if you notice any other signs of malfunctioning – call us right away!
How long does it take to replace garage door springs?
This will depend on the size and weight of your garage door, as well as the type of spring. Generally, it should not take more than a few hours to complete the replacement.
What are some common causes of garage door problems?
- Malfunctioning or damaged springs
- Faulty wiring
- Damaged panels or tracks
- Obstruction caused by something caught in the door mechanism
These are just a few examples – there can be many other reasons for garage door problems.